zondag 4 oktober 2009

Ice-creams and dreams



The season of peep-toe pumps, 'Ben&Jerry's' and sunbathing has come to an end. The time has come for the seasons that supply you with ice all the way. Apple colored leaves will decorate our streets together with the snowflakes that will cover our roofs. I always thought that dreaming in color was only possible in the summertime, but I guess every season is beautiful in it's way. Autumn and winter open the doors for cozy evenings with hot chocolate and loads of movies and love. They give you a reason to go outside and I know you think that it's ridiculous to say such things.


Believe me, you'll change your mind when you'll hit the streets in your most beautiful winter coat or leather jacket, dressed in pleasure and warmth, visiting shops and having hot chocolate drinks in your favorite bar. I'll be happy as the day is long when I'll lie in my warm cozy cottage style bed, knowing that outside the streets are being covered with ice and rain. When I'll wake up I'll hit the road and try not to slip on my way to the perfection in the cold times. Because, even tough the frost will hit my back outside, inside I'll be all warmed up by happy toughts. So farewell ice-cream and welcome ice-dream. It's nice to have you back.

With love,


A.












1 opmerking:

  1. hej liefje

    wat een mooie foto...
    dat moet vast ergens aan het eind van de wereld zijn geweest (Russia?)

    xx Avelien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Followers