zondag 4 oktober 2009

The new doll generation




I work in a store where you can find an original Luella Bartley blouse from $15 next to a coat from the same brand with a price card of $700. It seems ironic, but it's a gift from heaven for every low-budget fashionista. I fell in love with both items right away, but too bad for me, the one I could afford was gone the next minute. I'm not a fool to spend half of my month salary on the coat, so I let the Luella dream go and decided to check out the website as soon as I got home. The very first second I fell in love with the entire collection. Mrs. Bartley started her own clothing line after working for Vogue UK and named it: 'Daddy, I want a pony'. Adorable, just like all her collections.

Luella is all about the typical dolly, but classy, London look. You won't look like a three year old if you wear a powder pink dress with bows, but like a feminine young girl who likes to dress in nostalgia. And there certainly is a difference on that point. It's all about class and that just why I love the brand. Now, eyes wide open for some gorgeous Luella shots, straight from the catwalk.




                                            
With all these wonderful bows, floral prints and pastel colors Luella Bartley prooves again that she has what it takes to create the ideal collection for the new generation of dolls.

With love,

A.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Followers