donderdag 11 november 2010

Zephyrus, the House of Breath.

image
Over inspiration, like a delicate taste of tea burning your tongue. 
I keep bathing in pictures and breathing in words.
They capture my baby blue instantly
and blind me with their beauty in a blink of an eye. 
My right side is filled up with senses and roses.
So much delicacy, that I’m not able to place.
 I’m searching for a house to keep them safe,
because I’m afraid to forget. 
Memories and aims are what I live for. 
The ones I love, I’ll always remember
and the ones I don’t know yet, I aim to love. 
Confessions are like whispers, you desire to share,
while fearing their revelation.
Too loose my freedom is the secret fear I hide in me.
Freedom to me, is inspiration, air, light and sound. 
So if I’ll loose this elevation, that I perceive
with the sources of my tears and the catchers of symphonies,
I won’t be able to breathe.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Followers