donderdag 11 november 2010

A Ticket to Paradise, please.

image
I’m travelling trough life with my dream as destination. I let my mind flow on the dusty, long road, often enlightened by sunlight. There is this dreamy chaos that’s haunting in my head, like a ghost. Because when it turns to reality, I tremble and my heartbeat races from excitement. Do you know the feeling of when dreams come true? The moment you had least expected, the one where the edge of reality and imagination seems to melt…and open the doors for infinite joy?
It’s what I’m aiming for in life. Seizing the days and gloriously wandering on the streets of where your dream is housing. Where the air smells like daisies, everybody lives in castles and the ground feels like cake, so that if you fall, it will be soft and sweet.
I believe that you have achieved the ultimate happiness, when you don’t want to fall asleep at night, just because you are too excited to wake up again.
Sometimes you might get lost in your dreams and on roads. But the trick is to keep breathing. Even when your knees are weak, don’t let the pain bring you down to chase after your dreams, to do what you aim for. Because pain is just another step closer to love. Because the things that hurt most, are the ones that will make you rise and shine again like never before

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Followers